Sunday 11 October 2015

Today has been a big day! First, I was told we were going to the gym.
I was so excited, I’d never been to a gym before. Unfortunately, this meant we had to wake up a good hour earlier, so that she could turn her pump down so that she didn’t go hypo during her workout. I was not impressed, I need my beauty sleep, you know!



When we got there, it tuned out I was supposed to work! I didn’t realise a gym meant treadmills and cycles. I thought you went to have coffee and cake. Nonetheless, I was on hand with the Lucozade should it be needed, but it wasn’t.



In the afternoon, it was DIY time. I helped out, but was told in no uncertain terms that I was not allowed to touch the drill. Meanies!



And then, oh then, I was so excited I could have turned cartwheels! We went out in the little car to see the Vulcan fly over (it’s a big plane, I was told). We not only saw it, really low, and heard it (REALLY loud), but I was allowed to help him drive home! (Not her, because she hadn’t tested her blood sugar before we came out so he had to do all the driving. This is something I am going to have to look
into…)



That’s all for today – and quite enough excitement too! DFx

No comments:

Post a Comment