Tuesday 20 October 2015

So it's time to move on, Robin says she will take me to the post office ( surely she means Taxi Rank?) on the way to her exercise class.  



What have I learnt while I've been here?
That it's all a lot more complicated than I thought.
That her morning reading doesn't always reflect the whole story of what's gone on overnight.
That exercise can make levels go up or down, and not always consistently. (This is beginning to sound like the small print in an insurance advert) That injections aren't quite as flexible as having a pump, but with a bit of organisation and thought about matching insulin to food and activities, Robin can do anything she wants.



And most importantly, I've learnt how to take a selfie!

Looking forward to adventures with my next host. See you soon. DFx

No comments:

Post a Comment