Saturday 10 October 2015

So, after a somewhat bumpy night (those postal workers are definitely not gentle in their package handling!) I arrived at my new hosts’ only to discover they had gone out to get flu jabs, so I had to wait.

Thinking about it, this was probably a good thing, as had I arrived earlier, I might have had to have one too.



This afternoon we went gardening. I had a very important job – looking after the Lucozade – apparently gardening has a tendency to cause hypos in diabetics.



True to form, my assistance was required after an hour or so. I can’t see why, all she was doing was repotting stuff, pulling vegetables for tea and cleaning the greenhouse!


And now, its time for Strictly. I do love a bit of sparkle – I am a fairy, after all! DFx



No comments:

Post a Comment