Thursday 15 October 2015

So, I’m off this morning. I took a leaf out of Flower’s and Annette’s books, and I got myself all kitted up for the journey ahead.



What have I learned this week? Well, as well as all the bad stuff that goes along with diabetes, just because you’re diabetic, that doesn’t actually mean that there’s much you can’t do, it all just requires a bit more planning. There’s plenty of stuff that you shouldn’t do, like eat loads of chocolate and cake and sit around doing nothing all day, but that (apparently) applies to non-diabetics as well. (But there’s no point in applying to be an astronaut if you’re type 1. Because that is one of the few things you’re not allowed to do. Annette wasn’t sure whether as a fairy I could manage without the space suit in outer space. I’m satisfied just to stay down here in the atmosphere and not find out, thank you very much.)

Taxi! DFx

No comments:

Post a Comment