Wednesday 2 December 2015

What a relief!  I am restored to my normal rather fantastic fairy-like self.  Tonight is my last evening with Steph and she is taking me to her nutty knitting group.  We are also bringing along a big dish of roasted vegetables as everyone in the group brings something for tea.  Steph says everyone is very kind and cooks lovely low carb main meals – that way she can indulge in a bit of pudding.  My tummy is rumbling already.

Once there I get straight down to helping Steph out the pretzels and crisps.


Steph doesn’t bother with such things as she says they are a waste of good carbs and if she is going to be naughty, it might as well be with cake!

The group seems to spend most of the time eating and chatting and not a lot of time knitting.  Steph is keeping her knitting a secret from me, but I do get rather friendly with Jane’s latest creation.


The next morning it is time to go.  Steph hands me an early Christmas present which I can open on the big day if I have been a good fairy.  No worries there, then!  See you soon!



DF xx

No comments:

Post a Comment