Thursday 12 November 2015

Oh my goodness! I’ve spent most of the night flitting to and from the powder room! I think it must have been that beer – it was nice, but not as high quality as Stitch’s, I think he must have bought it from a supermarket not a proper brewery. Things seem to have settled down now, but I’m going to be careful about the beer that I drink in future. I wouldn’t mind some more of that chocolate though!

Today has been both dull and exciting in equal measures. Northerner has told me that we are going to attend a big conference for diabetics in Birmingham on Saturday. There will probably be thousands of people there and he says they’ll all want to shake me by the hand (I think that’s what he said, he’s hard to understand sometimes with that accent). 




I want to sound impressive and awesome when they ask me any questions, so I’ve been reading up all about it. I think once I have got through this lot I’ll know all about it! Some of it is a bit dull and technical, but I’ve skimmed over those bits.



So that I can put my newly-acquired knowledge to the test, Northerner has let me loose on the Diabetes Forum! Goodness, what a load of whingers,er, I mean, wonderful people, I never knew there were so many of them! There must be at least 100 diabetics in the country, and I imagine at least another ten or twenty who are undiagnosed.




Ooh! I think I might have caught a Spam! I’m pretty sure that Ugg Boots can’t cure diabetes – in fact, I’m pretty sure there is NO cure for diabetes yet! I might just sign up though, you never know, and in my line of work it could be lucrative…DFx

No comments:

Post a Comment